The last two years have been banner ones for infrastructure funds. It all started with New York-based investment firm Global Infrastructure Partners setting a record when it secured a $15.8 billion (U.S.) in capital commitments for its fund in 2017. Since then, the competition has put pressure on the returns that can be earned through typical infrastructure building, while encouraging experienced players to move up the risk spectrum or specialize in unique holdings.
In this session, discover how you can participate in the infrastructure boom:
• All the new developments in infrastructure investment
• Why infrastructure debt is so attractive to pension funds in 2020
• How some investors are getting more creative with infrastructure
• How other funds have pushed the boundaries of infrastructure
• Just where is infrastructure investment going?
Jessica Kennedy, Director, Northleaf Capital Partners
Pierre Lavallee, President & Chief Executive Officer, The Infrastructure Bank of Canada
Andrew Claerhout, Senior Advisor, Boston Consulting Group
Tariq Taherbhai, Chief Operating Officer, Global Construction & Infrastructure, Aon Risk Solutions