- Defining today’s niche strategies and how niche can become mainstream
- What role do non-correlated investments play in a well-dressed allocation and risk model?
- What are the key drivers of return and what are the key risks?
- Investing early to build relationships.
- Current strategies and opportunities that exist in the world against which non-correlated investments mitigate or eliminate risk.
- What alternative classes are well-suited for the current market environment?
- Investing in art and litigation financing -- both hot areas of great interest
- Considering alpha, does investing in private or direct alternatives offer a premium significant enough to warrant the perceived or real risks associated with these investments?
Maximilian (Max) Doyle, Country Manager, Canada Augusta
Nancy Hoi Bertrand, Managing Director, Citi Private Bank
Moderator: Brandon Gill New, Senior Porfolio Manager, Capital Markets Group, External Public Investments, OPTrust