Keynote Address | SUPERCREATIVITY™: AUGMENTING HUMAN CREATIVITY IN THE AGE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Date & Time
Tuesday, April 9, 2019, 1:45 PM - 2:30 PM
Business is changing at the speed of light. Today exponential technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning are creating new disruptive business models almost overnight. In this new world, one where McKinsey & Co predict that 45 percent of jobs will be automated in the next 20 years, there is one distinctly human competitive advantage you and your people must leverage - your creativity. In this tailored, entertaining and highly visual one-of-a-kind keynote, James Taylor takes the audience on a journey to discover the backstage secrets of the world’s most creative individuals and innovative organizations. Your audience will learn:
- What disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence mean for you, your team and the investments industry.
- Which job roles in your industry are most at risk from automation.
- Why China’s richest man believes ‘creativity’ is the most important skill you need to develop to survive and thrive in the age of disruption.
- The simple five step process for developing creative thinking skills.
- How to lead innovative teams and foster a creative culture to increase innovation ROI.
- How to use the new science of ‘Augmented Creativity’ to generate, evaluate, develop and implement more ideas, more quickly.
James Taylor, Award-winning Entrepreneur, Author, and Keynote Speaker