The 20th Edition CAIP East Forum will be held at Pillar and Post, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
Website: Click here
The room block for this event closes June 5th. Please ensure you book your accommodation before this date, to ensure you receive the group discounted rate. After this date, the hotel cannot guarantee availability.
- The approximate driving time from Toronto Pearson International Airport to Pillar and Post is 70-90 mins. CLICK HERE for map.
- The approximate time from John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport to Pillar and Post is 60 mins. CLICK HERE for map.
It is down to you to make your way to the conference. If you planned on booking a taxi service, we have agreed a 10% discounted rate at www.niagarairbus.com. Simply type in the code '665' to receive this discount. You can book online or by calling +1 905-374-8111.
Preferred Transportation Service Provider
Toll Free: 1-888-905-4667
ALM is closely monitoring new developments as they relate to the Novel Coronavirus and we encourage our event attendees to monitor this situation. ALM will be communicating with those unable to attend any of its events because of these mandated travel restrictions. We will update our websites as needed.
For the safety of all of its delegates, sponsors, exhibitors, and staff, ALM is:
- Following the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Department of Health and Social Care.
- Adhering to the travel restrictions and guidance from local departments/ministries of health.
- Communicating with event hotels about cleaning protocols and recommending they review WHO guidance.
- Requesting that all attendees and exhibitors evaluate their own health and that of people with whom they are in close contact before traveling or attending a conference.
- Encouraging delegates and sponsors to follow the guidance of the CDC and WHO for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
For the health and safety of our delegates, sponsors, exhibitors, and staff, ALM will continue to closely monitor this developing situation.