Peter Cashion, CFA - Chief Investment Officer & Climate Head, Financial Institutions Group, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
Amid all the events that have occurred in 2020, you will hear our senior Pension Plan executives discuss the challenges they have been faced with, along the tactical and strategic measures they are exploring to ensure sustainable long-term returns for their plan members.
- How deep of an impact has COVID-19 made in ESG investment portfolios?
- Is there enough emphasis being given in Sustainability and Governance of the ESG Investment?
- What changes need to be made to ensure better ESG disclosure?
- Pro and cons of investing in green bonds
- ESG and socially responsible investing in private equity