Canada’s premier aviation finance event returns for its 30th year this September in Toronto, Ontario. Be part of the dialogue between key stakeholders and decision-makers from Canada’s Aviation Industry as they gather to tackle the most crucial issues that affect aviation finance and the future of Canadian aviation.
Leading experts and decision makers in the Canadian Airline Industry recognize the significance of the connection between airlines, manufacturers, investors and financial institutions. This network is paramount to creating profitable relationships in aircraft investments that thrive. The 30th Annual Canadian Airline Investment Forum will bring together senior managers and key players from each of these sectors across North America to explore the opportunities and challenges in Canada’s Aerospace and Aviation Industry.
- Learn how Air Canada is blazing a trail in financing.
- Discover new ways of diversifying in the niche Canadian regional airline market.
- Gather the tools to overcome obstacles for new airlines.
- See what the future holds for capital market deals.
- Explore how recent decades have shaped the aviation insurance market.
- Keep up with the latest industry developments and investment opportunities from a national and international perspective.
- Anticipate the opportunities and future challenges the Canadian airline industry will face and take actions to address them today.
- Interact with industry peers to uncover common challenges and opportunities at an airline and partner level.
Top Decision-makers & Industry Professionals, including:
- Chairman, President, CEO, CFO, Chief Compliance officer
- Contract Administration
- Risk Managers
- Corporate Development
- Insurance Underwriters and Brokers
- Corporate Finance Lawyers
- Institutional Investors
- Airline Analysts
- Aviation Consultants
Leading organizations representing the industry, including:
- Airlines (Regional, National, International)
- Aircraft and Engine Manufacturers
- Aircraft, Engine and Component Lessors
- Commercial Banks, Financial Institutions and Other Lenders
- Business Aircraft Operators
- Lending, Credit Officers and Closing Specialists from:
- Leasing Companies
- Commercial Banks
- Investment Banks