Register with confidence
As the COVID-19 situation is changing daily, we want to ensure that you feel confident about registering for our events.
- If we need to reschedule the event, your registration will simply roll over to the new dates.
- If we are unable to produce the event within the next 12 months, or if the new dates do not work for your schedule, you will be entitled to push the registration to next year's conference or provided a full refund.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact Kari Primiano at email@example.com.
ALM is pleased to welcome our professional communities back to in-person events!
Our top priority remains the health and safety of our attendees, sponsors, speakers, and staff. By adhering to Covid-19 safety guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities, we believe that we, along with our venue partners, can create a safe, welcoming environment for our communities to share the experiences they rely on ALM to provide. Failure to comply with all Covid-19 safety protocols will result in immediate removal from the event.
Updated COVID-19 Protocols
As such, we want to assure you that we are committed to providing a safe environment for all. In light of the rising number of COVID-19 cases globally, and following local requirements, currently all participants will need to have received at least one vaccine dose prior to arrival to the event or provide proof of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to your arrival. We will continue to monitor local requirements as we get closer to the event date and update our protocols as new information becomes available. Proof of vaccination methods and testing details will be provided at a later date.
We made this decision to ensure that all attendees can enjoy their event experience as safely as possible. In addition, please note:
- We will adhere to COVID-19 safety guidelines established by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, local health authorities and the Pillar & Post. We will share any special protocols at our event with you as the date approaches.
- In accordance with local guidelines, masks are currently recommended for all guests and employees in public spaces, regardless of vaccination status. We are adjusting our plans to take into consideration traffic flows to minimize lines at registration, and provide safe spaces for networking and learning.
- We ask anyone who is feeling ill or showing any symptoms of COVID-19 to remain home. If you have had contact with or been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the event, we ask that you remain home. If you are unable to participate for a COVID-19 related reason, please let us know immediately and we will work with you on your registration.
Thank you for helping us create a safe and successful experience for all. We appreciate your continued support during these unprecedented times and look forward to seeing you soon!
Covid-19 safety protocols will be updated as new information becomes available and local restrictions are amended.